NTinfo revision history
Known Bugs and Issues
- Fixed: File finder stops with "The filename or extension is
too long" error if very long file names or extensions.
File finder - finds finds files and directories and
calculates directory sizes on all local hard drives on NT, 2000, XP
and 2003 machines across your entire network.
- New property: Network interface card type, speed.
- Auxiliary section: new command: "Find.Files".
Auxiliary section: added quick command help: press
F1 for help for command of current script line.
Fixed: "Recent docs", "Desktop items"
and "Start menu files" did not return anything under some
Auxiliary section: improved registry commands -
"Enumerate.Registry.Keys" - read from
HKEY_CURRENT_USER on remote machines.
- "Get.Registry.Value" - read from HKEY_CURRENT_USER on
remote machines, enumerate all values in a key by specifying "*"
in value name, support for DWORD values. Examples: enumerate IE
Internet addresses manually entered by the user, enumerate explorer
- New properties -
- Disk structure - total physical disk space, number of disks,
disk size, partitions.
- Mapped drives - persistent and recent network drives.
- Improved "Service" property - now also displays status
and startup type.
- Fixed UI bug: various checkboxes unchecked when changing "show